This third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
This 3rd function valve kit is powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve which will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has 2 integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
The valve can be installed on any equipment that has a power beyond port on it pending the flow is between 13 GPM and 21 GPM. See our Z50 Third Function Kits for flows less than 13 GPM.
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- 10ft Wiring Harness with 2 weather proof lighted DIN connectors
- 3 Position – Double Acting Valve (Work Ports Closed at Neutral)
- Flow Rating: 21 GPM
- Max Operating Pressure: 3625 PSI
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2610 PSI
- 12 Volt DC Solenoids
- Manual Override
- A & B Work Ports: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Outlet Port: #12 SAE O-Ring (1 1⁄16 – 12) Thread
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
Why Choose our Kit?
- Cast Iron Monoblock design with built in relief valve
- Valve has 2 through holes for mounting
- Backed by Full 1 Year Guarantee
- Valve Made in Europe
- Joystick Handle Made in Canada
- 12v Solenoid Operated Valve
- Joystick Handle with 2 momentary push button switches (36” long wire lead)
- 10ft wiring harness with 2 lighted DIN connectors
- 3 – 1/2” JIC Male Adapters
- 1 – 3/4” JIC Male Adapters
- 1 – 1/2″ Body Flat Face ISO 16028 Female Coupler
- 1 – 1/2″ Body Flat Face ISO 16028 Male Coupler
- Dust Caps
- Zip Ties
- P Port: Connects to equipments power beyond port
- T Port: Connects to return line / tank reservoir
- A & B Ports: Connect to cylinder lines
Please check our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about this kit!