Monoblock Hydraulic Directional Control Valve, 4 Spool, 11 GPM
This monoblock manual control valve is a hydraulic directional control valve. These valves are used to start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors.
- Operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting)
- Operate hydraulic motors (“D” Spool Required)
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- 4 Spool valve with compact design allows for installations in tight areas
- All spools are standard double acting with spring return to neutral position which are ideal for double acting cylinders
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow) – closed center option available
- Anti-drop load checks on each spool
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Capable of closed center or Power Beyond (conversion plug required)
- Vertical or horizontal handle mount
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2610 PSI
- Used as motor or single-acting spool possible (#8 SAE port plug required)
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3625 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 4350 PSI
- Flow Rating: 11 GPM (40 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #8 SAE O-Ring (3/4”-16) Thread
- Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Outlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- N Port: #8 (1/2 – 14) G Thread (British Pipe Thread Parallel)
- 2 – 5/16” Mounting Holes
- Made in Europe
Will this valve work for my application?
Firstly, you’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve less than 11 GPM? If not, then we have larger P80 valves that can accommodate up to 21 GPM. Most importantly, if installing on a tractor, please check tractor-data.com. It will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
- Do you have an open-center hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor, please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems. On the other hand, if you do have a closed-center system, you’ll need to get the closed center adapter plug. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
- Do you have other valves downstream from this valve (Examples include: Other Control Valves, Rear Remote Valve, Backhoe Valve, 3-Point Valve)? Above all, you’ll need the power beyond adapter sleeve to provide pressure and flow to those valves. Note: You only need this for open-center hydraulic systems. If you have a closed-center system, you will tee into a pressure line to connect other valves.
- Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder or a hydraulic motor? If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder, you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders. However, if you’re operating a hydraulic motor, you’ll need “D” spools for motor control. Note: “D” spools cannot be used for operating hydraulic cylinders and “A” spools cannot be used to operate hydraulic motors.
How do I connect this valve to my hydraulic system?
This monoblock manual control valve uses a pressure line (Inlet), tank line (outlet), work ports (A/B ports that go to hydraulic cylinder or motor), and optional power beyond port (N Port, used to connect valves downstream). Some common examples of connecting this valve are shown below. However, you can connect it in different configurations than shown.