Hydraulic Monoblock Solenoid Control Valve, 5 Spool, 21 GPM, 12V DC
Hydraulic Monoblock Valves are a style of Hydraulic Control valve. These valves start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors. The number of cylinders or motors that a control valve can operate depends on the number of spools on a valve. The flow rate listed is the maximum allowed GPM (Gallons Per Minute) that can be put through a valve. A common example of a hydraulic control valve is the loader valve on a tractor. Our monoblock valves have power beyond Capability (Power Beyond Adapter Sleeve is required SKU: P40-PB), as well as the ability to operate as a closed-center valve (Closed-Center Plug Required SKU: P40-CC).
- Operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting): Grapples (Tilt/Raise Cylinders), Box Blade (Height Adjustment)
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- Operate Winches (“A” Spool)
- Raise/Lower Dump Truck Bed (“A” Spool)
- Operate Cylinders for Snow Plows (“A” Spools)
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool controls double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow)
- Capable of closed center or Power Beyond (conversion plug required)
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Manual Override
- 12 Volt DC Solenoids
- DIN 43650 3 Prong Connectors
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3625 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 4350 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2610 PSI
- Flow Rating: 21 GPM (80 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Outlet Port: #12 SAE O-Ring (1-1/16”-12) Thread
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
Will this valve work for my application?
You’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve less than 21 GPM? If not, then we have larger Z100 valves that can accommodate up to 27 GPM. If installing on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
- Do you have an open-center hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor, please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems. If you do have a closed-center system you’ll need to get the closed center adapter plug. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
- Do you have other valves downstream from this valve (Examples include: Other Control Valves, Rear Remote Valve, Backhoe Valve, 3-Point Valve)? If so, you’ll need the power beyond adapter sleeve to provide pressure and flow to those valves. Note: This is only needed on open-center hydraulic systems. If you have a closed-center system, you will tee into a pressure line to connect other valves.
- Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder? If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder, you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders. Note: “A” spools cannot be used to operate hydraulic motors.