Hydraulic Monoblock Solenoid Control Valve, 6 Spool, 13 GPM, 12V DC
Hydraulic Monoblock Valves are a style of Hydraulic Control valve. These valves are used to start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders. The number of cylinders that a control valve can operate is dependent on the number of spools on a valve. The flow rate listed is the maximum allowed GPM (Gallons Per Minute) that can be put through a valve. A common example of a hydraulic control valve is the loader valve on a tractor. Our monoblock valves have power beyond Capability (Power Beyond Adapter Sleeve is required SKU: P40-PB), as well as the ability to operate as a closed-center valve (Closed-Center Plug Required SKU: P40-CC).
- Operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting): Grapples (Tilt/Raise Cylinders), Box Blade (Height Adjustment)
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- Operate Winches (“A” Spool)
- Raise/Lower Dump Truck Bed (“A” Spool)
- Operate Cylinders for Snow Plows (“A” Spools)
Two Spool Options Available:
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool is designed to control double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow)
- Capable of closed center or Power Beyond (conversion plug required)
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Manual Override
- 12 Volt DC Solenoids
- DIN 43650 3 Prong Connectors
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3625 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 4350 PSI
- Flow Rating: 13 GPM (50 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #8 SAE O-Ring (3/4”-16) Thread
- Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Outlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
Will this valve work for my application?
You’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve less than 13 GPM? If not, then we have larger Z80 valves that can accommodate up to 21 GPM, and Z100 Valves if the flow is between 21 GPM and 27 GPM. If installing on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
- Do you have an open-center hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems. If you do have a closed-center system you’ll need to get the closed center adapter plug. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
- Do you have other valves downstream from this valve (Examples include: Other Control Valves, Rear Remote Valve, Backhoe Valve, 3-Point Valve)? If so, you’ll need the power beyond adapter sleeve to provide pressure and flow to those valves. Note: This is only needed on open-center hydraulic systems. If you have a closed-center system, you will tee into a pressure line to connect other valves.
- Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder or a hydraulic motor? If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders, if you’re operating a hydraulic motor you’ll need. Note: “A” spools cannot be used to operate hydraulic motors.