Hydraulic Monoblock Solenoid Control Valve, 4 Spool, 13 GPM, 12V DC
Hydraulic Monoblock Valves are a style of Hydraulic Control valve. These valves start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors. The number of cylinders or motors that a control valve can operate depends on the number of spools on a valve. The flow rate listed shows the maximum allowed GPM (Gallons Per Minute) that can be put through a valve. A hydraulic control valve serves as a common example for the loader valve on a tractor. Also, our monoblock valves have power beyond capability (Power Beyond Adapter Sleeve is required SKU: P40G-PB), as well as the ability to operate as a closed-center valve (Closed-Center Plug Required SKU: P40G-CC).
- Operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting): Grapples (Tilt/Raise Cylinders), Box Blade (Height Adjustment)
- Operate hydraulic motors (“D” Spool Required): Brush Cutter, Snow Blower
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- Operate Winches (“A” Spool)
- Raise/Lower Dump Truck Bed (“A” Spool)
- Operate Cylinders for Snow Plows (“A” Spools)
Two Spool Options Available:
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools work as double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool is designed to control double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
D Spool (Motor Control)
- All spools function as double acting with spring return to neutral position, D spool works for non-load holding applications such as motors and horizontal cylinders
- A and B ports are open to Tank in neutral position
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow)
- Capable of closed center or Power Beyond (conversion plug required)
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2610 PSI
- Manual Override
- 12 Volt DC Solenoids
- DIN 43650 3 Prong Connectors
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3625 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 4350 PSI
- Flow Rating: 13 GPM (50 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #8 SAE O-Ring (3/4”-16) Thread
- Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- Outlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
- N Port: #8 (1/2 – 14) G Thread (British Pipe Thread Parallel)
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Switch Box with four momentary rocker switches that springs automatically to the neutral position
- 5 ft long extension harness
- Weatherproof enclosure and DIN connectors
- 1 Switch Box with four momentary rocker switches and 36″ Harness
- 1 5′ Valve/extension Harness with 8 DIN connectors
Will this Monoblock Solenoid Control Valve work for my application?
Firstly, you’ll need to answer the following questions:
Is the flow through this valve less than 13 GPM?
If not, then we have larger Z80 valves that can accommodate up to 21 GPM, and Z100 Valves if the flow is between 21 GPM and 27 GPM. If installing on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
Do you have an open-center hydraulic system?
If you’re installing this on a tractor, please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems. If you do have a closed-center system, you’ll need to get the closed center adapter plug. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
Do you have other valves downstream from this valve
(Examples include: Other Control Valves, Rear Remote Valve, Backhoe Valve, 3-Point Valve)? If so, you’ll need the power beyond adapter sleeve to provide pressure and flow to those valves. Note: You only need this on open-center hydraulic systems. If you have a closed-center system, you will tee into a pressure line to connect other valves.
Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder or a hydraulic motor?
If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders. If you’re operating a hydraulic motor, you’ll need “D” spools for motor control. Note: “D” spools cannot be used for operating hydraulic cylinders and “A” spools cannot be used to operate hydraulic motors.
Do you need a switch or do you want to provide your own?
You can purchase this valve with a spring-to-center rocker switch. These momentary push-button switches allow you to extend/retract cylinder or turn on/off hydraulic motors. As soon as the button is released, the fluid flow into the cylinder or motor will stop. These switches with this valve include the 5′ Harness, giving you 7′ between switch and valve. If you’d rather build or provide your own switch, that can be done as well. You will connect your power and ground to the two parallel posts (Do not use third post).