Hydraulic Monoblock Solenoid Control Valve, 4 Spool, 27 GPM
Hydraulic Monoblock Valves are a style of Hydraulic Control valve. These valves start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders. The number of cylinders that a control valve can operate depends on the number of spools on a valve. The flow rate listed shows the maximum allowed GPM (Gallons Per Minute) that can be put through a valve. A common example of a hydraulic control valve is the loader valve on a tractor.
- Operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting): Grapples (Tilt/Raise Cylinders), Box Blade (Height Adjustment)
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- Operate Winches (“A” Spool)
- Raise/Lower Dump Truck Bed (“A” Spool)
- Operate Cylinders for Snow Plows (“A” Spools)
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool controls double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow)
- Capable of closed center or Power Beyond (conversion plug required)
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3045 PSI
- Manual Override
- 12 or 24 Volt DC Solenoids
- DIN 43650 3 Prong Connectors
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3045 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 3625 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2610 PSI
- Flow Rating: 27 GPM (100 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #12 SAE O-Ring (1-1/16”-12) Thread
- Inlet Port: #12 SAE O-Ring (1-1/16”-12) Thread
- Outlet Port: #12 SAE O-Ring (1-1/16”-12) Thread
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Amps: 5
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Switch Box with three momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- 5 ft long extension harness
- Weatherproof enclosure and DIN connectors
- 1 Switch Box with three momentary rocker switches and 36″ Harness
- 1 5′ Valve/extension Harness with 6 DIN connectors
Will this valve work for my application?
You’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve less than 27 GPM? If not, a larger valve is necessary. If installing on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
- Do you have an open-center hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
- Do you have other valves downstream from this valve (Examples include: Other Control Valves, Rear Remote Valve, Backhoe Valve, 3-Point Valve)? If so, you’ll need the power beyond adapter sleeve.
- Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder or a hydraulic motor? If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders. Note: “A” spools are not used to operate hydraulic motors.
- Do you need a switch or do you want to provide your own? This valve can be purchased with a spring-to-center rocker switch. These are momentary push-button switches that allow you to extend/retract cylinder or turn on/off hydraulic motors. As soon as the button is released fluid the flow into the cylinder or motor will stop. These switches with this valve include the 5′ Harness, giving you 7′ between switch and valve. If you’d rather build or provide your own switch that can be done as well. You will connect your power and ground to the two parallel posts (Do not use third post).