This solenoid operated valve multiplies your existing Hydraulic Outlets and allows you to control 2 circuits from the lever in your cab. It works on all ISO Hydraulic Systems and is easily transferable to multiple units.
Save money versus expensive factory add-ons!
- Allows tractor float operation on selected circuits.
- Works with Double or Single Acting Cylinders.
- Can be used on Open, Closed or FPC hydraulic systems.
- Capacity for up to 20 GPM Hydraulic Flow & 3000 PSI Hydraulic Systems.
- 12 Volt DC is required to Operate the Electric Solenoids. 24 Volt coils can be ordered via special order
- Heavy duty chemical and weatherproof 12 Volt DC Solenoid Valves. 24 Volt coils can be ordered via special order
- Anodized body provides long lasting protection from corrosion
- Port Size: #8 SAE (3/4-16 ORB Thread)
- MADE IN USA
Switch Box Control:
- Rocker switch allows you to select either circuit one or circuit two. The light on the switch indicates which circuit is activated. Push the button on the side to activate both circuits to allow operation of both circuits at the same time.
- Allows for simultaneous operation of circuits
- Weatherproof industrial grade switch and enclosure ensures consistent long lasting operation
- Anodized mounting bracket to allow for easy mounting/installation
- Industrial Grade 12ft wiring harness with weatherproof connectors included
Commonly used to add:
- Snow blowers
- Other hydraulic equipment
- Manifold block with 12V solenoid valves
- Lighted rocker switch box with mounting bracket
- Installation and operators’ guide
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 60-day returns policy
- MADE IN USA