This solenoid operated valve multiplies your existing Hydraulic Outlets and allows you to control 2 circuits from the lever in your cab. It works on all ISO Hydraulic Systems and is easily transferable to multiple units.
Save money versus expensive factory add-ons!
- Allows tractor float operation on selected circuits.
- Works with Double or Single Acting Cylinders.
- Can be used on Open, Closed or FPC hydraulic systems.
- Capacity for up to 20 GPM Hydraulic Flow & 3000 PSI Hydraulic Systems.
- 12 Volt DC is required to Operate the Electric Solenoids. 24 Volt coils can be ordered via special order
- Heavy duty chemical and weatherproof 12 Volt DC Solenoid Valves. 24 Volt coils can be ordered via special order
- Anodized body provides long lasting protection from corrosion
- Ports: #8 SAE (3/4″-16 ORB Thread)
Command Control :
- Circuit one is normally live
- Circuit two is activated only when control button is depressed. When the button is released, power automatically returns to circuit one.
- Waterproof light touch push button switch helps prevent operator fatigue
- Mounts easily to control lever for fingertip control
- Adjust on the go for sequencing
MADE IN USA
- Manifold Block with 12V Weather and Chemical Proof Solenoid Valves
- Weatherproof push button control with harness
- Installation and Operators Guide
There are no reviews yet.