Save money and hassle with this hydraulic multiplier! The solenoid-operated valve allows for the conversion of single hydraulic outlets into dual outlets, offering easy control of multiple circuits from the lever in your cab.
Compatible with most tractor models including John Deere, Case, Kubota, Ford and Massey Ferguson, or any other machine using 1/2″ Body ISO 5675/Pioneer Style couplers. This hydraulic multiplier plugs directly into your tractor’s rear remote hydraulics and can be swiftly transferred to multiple units. Practical and versatile, if you don’t want to mount it directly into your tractors remote hydraulics, it can be mounted remotely on your tractor and connected via two hydraulic lines from the tractor couplers (mounting bracket sold separately).
Avoid expensive factory add-ons with this universal hydraulic multiplier. The simple plug-in valve design is convenient, and easily transfers to other tractors or implements. With the easy to mount switch box control and the practicality of having no high-pressure hydraulic cables inside your cab, this hydraulic multiplier kit offers safety, affordability, and optimum functionality.
The switch box control features a rocker switch with button operation which allows you to select circuits 1 and 2 separately or simultaneously. The anodized mounting bracket is fully protected against corrosion and offers quick and easy installation, whilst the industrial-grade enclosure and switch are weatherproofed for durability. A 12ft wiring harness with weatherproof connectors is also included.
Commonly used to add:
- Snow blowers
- Other hydraulic equipment
- Universal hydraulic multiplier for most makes of tractors
- Offers tractor float operation on selected circuits
- Operates with double or single-acting cylinders
- Use with open, closed, or FPC hydraulic systems
- Anodized body for durability and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty chemical-proof and weather-resistant 12V DC solenoid valves (24V coils can be ordered)
- Can plug directly into tractor’s outlet with custom eccentric fittings adjustable to fit center-to-center dimensions from 2”-2.5″
- Capacity for up to 20 GPM hydraulic flow
- Up to 3000 PSI hydraulic systems
- Manifold block with 12V solenoid valves
- Lighted rocker switch box with mounting bracket
- 4 female quick-connect 1/2″ Body ISO 5675/Pioneer-style couplers
- 2 male 1/2″ Body ISO 5675/Pioneer-style tips
- 2 custom eccentric fittings
- 4 dust plugs
- 2 caps
- Zip ties
- Installation and operators’ guide
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 60-day returns policy
- Proudly made in the USA
If spacing is greater than 2.5″ Center-to-Center on Rear Remote Couplers then you’ll need the adapter kit below.
Hydraulic Multiplier Accessories
Universal Hydraulic Multiplier Adapter Kit 1 1/4″ To 8″ for Summit HM1 HM2 Hydraulic Multiplier
Patrick Mace (verified owner) –
If you need to add dual hydraulics to a tractor that only has one set if remotes this is truly the way to go. The fit, craftsmanship, and Machining on this valve is excellent. The ease of setup is excellent with the easy to follow manual. This has added for me a tremendous value to my older tractor. My initial intrest in this valve was was that I needed dual remotes to run a baler as I only had a single remote on an older tractor. It does a great job.
Thank you Summit Hydraulics
Decided on this, inline with a mono block lever valve over the electronic diverter. You can “feather” the hydraulic action better than the button type. Works great on my 1025R via power beyond. Highly recommend great quality product
Allows to hook up more hydraulic lines on numerous equipment. Price was good too.
I was able to find some o-ring face john deere male SCV connectors (replacing the iso connectors) on line to connect to the provided eccentric fittings from the manifold. This allowed the splitter to mate it up to the legacy john deere tractor connectors which helped considerably.