This solenoid operated valve multiplies your existing Hydraulic Outlets and allows you to control 2 circuits from the lever in your cab. It works on all ISO Hydraulic Systems and is easily transferable to multiple units.
Save money versus expensive factory add-ons!
- Allows tractor float operation on selected circuits.
- Works with Double or Single Acting Cylinders.
- Can be used on Open, Closed or FPC hydraulic systems.
- Capacity for up to 20 GPM Hydraulic Flow & 3000 PSI Hydraulic Systems.
- 12 Volt DC is required to operate the Electric Solenoids. 24 Volt coils are also available
- Heavy duty chemical and weatherproof Solenoid Valves.
- Anodized body provides long lasting protection from corrosion
- This kit comes with Custom Eccentric Fittings which will allow you to plug the valve directly into your tractors outlet. Since there is no standard for female ports on tractors, the fittings adjust to accommodate center to center dimensions as narrow as 2″ and as wide as 2-1/2″
- The kit can also be mounted in a remote location on your tractor or implement by running two hydraulic lines from your unit to the multiplier valve.
- Circuit one is normally live
- Circuit two is activated only when control button is depressed. When the button is released, power automatically returns to circuit one.
- Waterproof light touch push button switch helps prevent operator fatigue
- Mounts easily to control lever for fingertip control
- Adjust on the go for sequencing
- Manifold block with 12V solenoid valves
- Weatherproof push button control with harness
- 4 female quick-connect ISO/Pioneer-style couplers
- 2 male ISO/Pioneer-style tips
- 2 custom eccentric fittings
- 4 dust plugs
- 2 caps
- Zip ties
- Installation and operators’ guide
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 60-day returns policy
- Proudly made in the USA