This all-in-one rear remote valve kit is designed to install on your compact tractor (with power beyond kit installed) to add rear remote connections. This allows you to easily control various hydraulic implements using our Summit Hydraulics switchbox controls. You can add two, three, or four rear remote coupler sets to your machine.
Our Rear Remote Kit mounts directly to your ROPS (variations for 2″ ROPS & 3″ ROPS available). It can be installed in 1.5 hours (estimated), and acts independently from the other hydraulic valves on your machine.
This rear remote hydraulic kit will connect to the two quick connect power beyond couplers on the rear of your machine. These are the couplers often used to connect a backhoe and then are connected to each other when the backhoe is not in use.
NOTE: The rear remote connections on your machine will be 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Female Couplers. The hoses for your implements will need 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Male Couplers.
Rear hydraulic remote kit can include joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has two or four integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. This joystick would control the first or first two functions/spools of our valve. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
Commonly used to add:
- log splitter
- disc mower
- rear blade
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Port Sizes:
- Work Ports: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16 ORB) Female Thread
- Pressure & Return Ports: #10 SAE (7/8- 14 ORB) Thread
- Switch Box with two, three, or four momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- 1 Switch Box with three momentary rocker switches and 5′ Harness
- Valve harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
- 1 36″ Valve Harness with Deutsch connectors
- Optional 10′ and 20′ Extension Harness Available
- Ergonomic design with 2 or 4 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Control valve
- Switchbox (Two, Three, or Four Switch) – with mounting bracket and/or Joystick (Two or Four Button)
- Valve Harness(es)
- 1/2″ ISO 5675 Agricultural/Pioneer Style Couplers
- Quick coupler dust caps
- ROPS mounting bracket & hardware
- Installation instructions
Tractor Time with Tim –
I hope you enjoy this valve as much as I have. Built to connect directly to the Power Beyond Connection, the installation is straightforward and I don’t think it is a stretch to say “easy”.
Once installed, we have 2-4 rear hydraulic outlets, transforming a subcompact or small compact tractor into “one of the big boys”!
I use the valves to control a hydraulic top link, scarifiers on my hydraulic scarifier box blade, hydraulic angle on my power rake, raise and lower the sickle bar, in/out/up/down on my offset flail mower and more.
I would recommend getting at least one more valve than you think you might need. You may never use the extra one, but it doesn’t take up much more space, and is much less expensive to add that one extra now than later.
Check out our video(s) on YouTube to see a description of this product. …and soon we’ll have a detailed installation video.
bill.skeen (verified owner) –
I have a Kubota LX2610HSDC cab tractor and getting rear remotes from Kubota was going to be very expensive and had a pay now, wait 5-6 months and maybe you’ll get lead times. Not including service installation costs.
I watched TTWT and MJA youtube videos on installing kits on tractors with ROPS and decided I would give it a go. I learned a lot, emailed bombed the guys at Summit, ordered lots of wrong parts, but finally got it installed.
Pre & post-sales support at Summit is fantastic. The price is great compared to OEM options.