This all-in-one rear remote valve kit is designed to install on your compact tractor (with power beyond kit installed) to add rear remote connections. This allows you to easily control various hydraulic implements using our Summit Hydraulics switchbox controls. You can add two, three, or four rear remote coupler sets to your machine.
Our Rear Remote Kit mounts directly to your ROPS (variations for 2″ ROPS & 3″ ROPS available). It can be installed in 1.5 hours (estimated), and acts independently from the other hydraulic valves on your machine.
This rear remote hydraulic kit will connect to the two quick connect power beyond couplers on the rear of your machine. These are the couplers often used to connect a backhoe and then are connected to each other when the backhoe is not in use.
NOTE: The rear remote connections on your machine will be 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Female Couplers. The hoses for your implements will need 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Male Couplers.
Rear hydraulic remote kit can include joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has two or four integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. This joystick would control the first or first two functions/spools of our valve. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
To support this kit, you can purchase one of our hydraulic cylinders. You can add a top link cylinder, side link cylinder, top link cylinder kit, side link cylinder kit, top & tilt kit to your hydraulic application.
Commonly used to add:
- log splitter
- disc mower
- rear blade
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Port Sizes:
- Work Ports: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16 ORB) Female Thread
- Pressure & Return Ports: #10 SAE (7/8- 14 ORB) Thread
- Switch Box with two, three, or four momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- 1 Switch Box with three momentary rocker switches and 5′ Harness
- Valve harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
- 1 36″ Valve Harness with Deutsch connectors
- Optional 10′ and 20′ Extension Harness Available
- Ergonomic design with 2 or 4 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Control valve
- Switchbox (Two, Three, or Four Switch) – with mounting bracket and/or Joystick (Two or Four Button)
- Valve Harness(es)
- 1/2″ ISO 5675 Agricultural/Pioneer Style Couplers
- Quick coupler dust caps
- ROPS mounting bracket & hardware
- Installation instructions