Electric Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit for John Deere 3033R, 3038R, 3039R, 3045R, 3046R, 4044R, 4049R, 4052R, 4066R, 4044M, 4049M, 4052M & 4066M (Two Spool, Three Spool, Four Spool)
Fitment: John Deere 3033R, 3038R, 3039R, 3045R & 3046R Series | John Deere 4044R, 4049R, 4052R & 4066R Series | 4044M, 4049M, 4052M & 4066M Series
This all-in-one rear remote valve kit is designed to install on John Deere John Deere 3033R, 3038R, 3039R, 3045R & 3046R, 4044R, 4049R, 4052R & 4066R, 4044M, 4049M, 4052M & 4066M Series to add rear remote connections and a third function. This allows you to easily control various hydraulic implements in the front and rear using our Summit Hydraulics joystick and/or switch box controls. You can add two, three, or four rear remote coupler sets to your machine and a third function in the front.
Third function commonly used to add:
- Log Splitter
- Disc Mower
- Rear Blade
This kit requires minimal basic tools and mounts directly to your ROPS. It can be installed in 3 hours (estimated) and acts independently from the other hydraulic valves on your machine.
This kit will connect to the two quick connect power beyond couplers on the rear of your John Deere 3033R, 3038R, 3039R, 3045R & 3046R, 4044R, 4049R, 4052R, 4066R, 4044M, 4049M, 4052M & 4066M Series Tractor. These are the couplers often used to connect a backhoe and then are connected to each other when the backhoe is not in use.
NOTE: The rear remote connections on your machine will be 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Female Couplers. The hoses for your implements will need 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Male Couplers.
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has two or four integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. This joystick would control the first and/or second function/spool of our valve. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
For different variations, the kit also includes two or three button momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position.
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Port Sizes:
- Work Ports: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16 ORB) Female Thread
- Pressure & Return Ports: #10 SAE (7/8- 14 ORB) Thread
- Switch Box with two or three momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- 1 Switch Box with 5′ Harness
- Valve harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
- 1 36″ Valve Harness with Deutsch connectors
- Optional 10′ and 20′ Extension Harness Available
- Ergonomic design with two or four momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Control valve
- Joystick (Two or Four Button) and/or Switchbox (Two or Three Switch) – with mounting bracket
- Valve Harness(es)
- 1/2″ ISO 5675 Agricultural/Pioneer Style Couplers
- Quick coupler dust caps
- ROPS mounting bracket & hardware
- Hydraulic connection hoses for pressure and return lines and power beyond hookup
- Installation instructions