Hydraulic Electric Diverter Valve Kit for John Deere 1025E, 1026R, 1025R, 2025R, and 2026R Tractor Models with 120R Loaders
Hydraulic Electric Diverter Valve Kit for John Deere 1023E, 1026R, and 1025R Tractor Models with H120 Loaders
This electric solenoid operated diverter valve allows you to easily add another hydraulic function such as a grapple to your John Deere subcompact tractor. Our kit is designed to be plumbed in line with your loaders tilt function. Fluid passes through Ports P1/P2 to C/D when the trigger is pulled on the included joystick handle. Then, the flow of fluid will switch from the tilt cylinder to the new auxiliary circuit (A/B). To open and close the auxiliary circuit, press and hold the trigger and move the joystick side to side to open and close the auxiliary cylinder. As soon as the trigger is released, flow will automatically switch back to allow use of the tilt function.
- Complete way to add grapple or other function to your John Deere 1025E, 1026R, 1025R, 2025R, and 2026R with 120R Loader
- Complete way to add grapple or other function to your John Deere 1023E, 1026R, and 1025R Tractor Models with H120 Loader
- The ergonomic joystick handle with integrated momentary trigger threads directly onto existing joystick lever for easy and comfortable operation
- 1/4” Ag Style Couplers and fittings fit John Deere Subcompact 1000 and 2000 series tractors
- Hydraulic hoses made to fit the John Deere 1025E, 1026R, 1025R, 2025R, and 2026R with 120R Loader
- Hydraulic hoses made to fit the John Deere 1023E, 1026R, and 1025R Tractor Models with H120 Loader
- Works with Double or Single Acting Cylinders
- Used to add grapples, snow plows, snow blowers, augers and more
- 12v DC
- DIN 43650 Connector
- 6 Ports with #8 SAE (3/4”-16) Threads
- Max Operating Pressure: 3625 PSI
- Flow Rating: 13 GPM
- Switch manufactured in Canada; valve made in Europe
Bill Rowell (verified owner) –
I used this kit back in Oct 2020 to add a grapple to my 1025r with a H120 loader. The kit was easy to work with and even came with a few pleasant surprises. The add-a-fuse in the kit made it very easy to add the power to the relay. The 90 degree fittings from the valve made it easy and clean to route the hoses. I bought the kit as a “prototype”. They sent me the updated instructions a weeks ago. The new instructions are very good. A 3rd function from a dealer is about $1,500 with labor. If your handy, give this a try. They told me to contact them if you needed different fittings for your grapple hose quick connectors.
Barney Hall (verified owner) –
just put this on my 1025r , save yourself some money and order this diverter kit took me about 2 hr. to install most of that time was to see how i was going to run the wire the add a fuse is great i did add a jam nut to the joystick it made it easier to adjust and lock in place
Jeremy McComas (verified owner) –
Installed on my 2020 1025r with 120r loader, all connections included worked great. Kit included everything needed to get a 3rd function working properly. Hoses are good quality. Install took me way to long but i’ve never done this sort of thing and even had to look up how to remove my floor board of the tractor in order to run the power wire. The “add a fuse” made wiring a breeze. Youtube is your friend if you need assistance with anything. If I was doing it a 2nd time it would take around 2 hours.
Matt (verified owner) –
This is a very well designed and complete kit. The joystick knob alone makes it the best one available. But there’s more to like than that. I don’t have any complaints with it.
Good quality. Works well