Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota L2501, L3200, L3301, and L3901 Tractors
L2501, L3301, and L3901: LA 525 Loader
L3200 and L3800: LA 524 Loader
This all in one Kubota third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota L2501, L3301, and L3901 with LA 525 Loader & L3200 and L3800 with LA 524 Loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This 3rd function valve kit is powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve which will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has 2 integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
- Kubota 3rd function valve joystick
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
Valve Body Features:
- Best third function valve for Kubota
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #8 SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- 12v Solenoid Operated Valve
- Joystick Handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with 2 weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- Quick Coupler Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- 3 – 1/2” Body Agricultural Style Female Couplers
- 3 – 1/2” Body Agricultural Style Male Couplers
- Dust Caps
- 4 – Hydraulic Hose Assemblies (To Connect Valve and (1) Hydraulic Cylinder)
- Zip Ties
- Installation Instructions
Mark (verified owner) –
Best product for the money. Make sure you have the correct hose if you have a backhoe.
Mike (verified owner) –
L3301 install was easy and took about 30 minutes with watching a youtube video and paper instructions included. Everything ready to install was in box. I added some nylon sleeves from amazon for hose uv and abrasion protection. A+ kit.
Excellent product for my Kubota L3301 with the LA525 front end loader. Plenty of hydraulic power generated for my implements. Suggest to read entire directions before starting. Note all hydraulics go on the right side looking forward from the seat including the quick connections on the front end loader arm by the implements. Overall for ease to install took about an hour and a half by myself (professional dealership not needed to install) excellent performance and extremely fast shipping I give it a 10 !
Install went fine. Had a problem with the switches a year after I got it. I contacted them and sent a new handle 2 days later. I would definitely recommend them and their product.
Crazy easy to install. I was a little overwhelmed when unpacking the box, but leas than 20 minutes and I was done. Saved me a lot of money.
6 months later all I have done is had to tighten a couple fittings after about 100hrs of use.
Mike K (verified owner) –
Installed on my l2501. Much cheaper than the Kubota part. After two years I’ve had no issues. Great product and easy installation. You cannot tilt and open or close your grapple at the same time.