Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota B3350, B2650, and LX2610 Tractors with LA534 and LA534A Loaders
This all in one Kubota third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota B3350, B2650, and LX2610 Tractors with LA534 and LA534A Loaders without the need for expensive factory add-ons.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This tractor 3rd function valve kit is powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve which will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
3rd function hydraulic kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has 2 integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #8 SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- 12v Solenoid Operated Valve
- Joystick Handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with 2 weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- Quick Coupler Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- 3 – 1/2” Body Agricultural Style Female Couplers
- 3 – 1/2” Body Agricultural Style Male Couplers
- Dust Caps
- 4 – Hydraulic Hose Assemblies (To Connect Valve and (1) Hydraulic Cylinder)
- Zip Ties
- Installation Instructions
This kit was used on a kioti tractor with a few modifications.
Summit, i’m looking for a third system for a 2555 Mahindra Hst.
Bought new fuse and power connector because they send a very cheap one. Also lines hang down low on the side of the tractor so might end up making a guard to keep sticks out.