This electric solenoid operated diverter valve allows you to easily add another hydraulic function such as a grapple to your John Deere subcompact tractor. Our kit is designed to be plumbed in line with your loaders tilt function, Fluid is allowed to pass through Ports P1/P2 to C/D, when the trigger is pulled on the included joystick handle, the flow of fluid will then switch from the tilt cylinder to the new auxiliary circuit (A/B). To open and close the auxiliary circuit, press and hold the trigger and move the joystick side to side to open and close the auxiliary cylinder. As soon as the trigger is released, flow will automatically switch back to allow use of the tilt function.
- Cost effective way to add grapple or other function to your John Deere 1000 & 2000 series tractors
- The ergonomic joystick handle with integrated momentary trigger threads directly onto existing joystick lever which for easy and comfortable operation
- 1/4” Ag Style Couplers and fittings fit John Deere Subcompact 1000 and 2000 series tractors, you will only need to provide hoses with ⅜” JIC ends.
- Works with Double or Single Acting Cylinders
- Used to add grapples, snow plows, snow blowers, augers and more
Fits John Deere Subcompact Tractor Models:
- 12v DC
- DIN 43650 Connector
- 6 Ports with #8 SAE (3/4”-16) Threads
- Max Operating Pressure: 3625 PSI
- Flow Rating: 13 GPM
- Switch is made in Canada; Valve is made in Europe
- 12v Soleniod Operated Valve
- Weatherproof Joystick handle with Momentary Trigger Switch (36″ long wire lead)
- Threaded bushing for Joystick handle
- Valve Extension Harness
- 2 – Female ISO Ag Couplers (1/4” Body)
- 2 – Male ISO Ag Couplers (1/4” Body)
- 2 – Various adapter fittings
- 2 – Sets of colored dust caps and plugs
- Valve and Quick Coupler Mounting Brackets
- Zip Ties
There are no reviews yet.