Universal Hydraulic Third Function Valve Kit w/ Joystick Handle, 25 GPM
This third function kit allows you to add an additional hydraulic function to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not recommended for high-speed motors)
This 3rd function valve kit is powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve which will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has 2 integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
The valve can be installed on any equipment that has a power beyond port on it pending the flow is less than 25 GPM. If no power beyond port is available or can’t be identified, this valve can be connected directly to the hydraulic pump with the loader valve connected downstream.
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source (24v upgrade option available)
- 10ft Wiring Harness with 2 weather proof Deutsch connectors
- Harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 25 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #12 SAE O-Ring Work Ports
- Universal bracket that can be either bolted (through hole must be drilled) or welded to your current machine
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- 12v solenoid operated valve
- Joystick handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve mounting bracket (including hardware)
- Quick coupler mounting bracket (including hardware)
- Assorted Quick Couplers
- Assorted dust caps
- Adapters & fittings
- Installation instructions
What kit is best for my application?
This kit has variations that can be selected using the drop-down menu’s above. The variations are whether you’d like hydraulic fittings (used to connect hydraulic hoses) included in the kit or not, and what type of quick connect couplers you’d like included with this kit.
- Do you need Fittings? If you’d like to this kit to include fittings select “YES” in the drop-down menu above. The fittings that will be included in the kit are dependent on what quick couplers you select (discussed below)
- What type of Quick connect couplers do you want? Select the type of quick couplers you’d like to include in the kit. You’ll just need to match the quick couplers you want in the kit with the quick couplers that come with your implement. If you’re unsure about the style of quick coupler you need please visit our Quick Coupler Identification guide. The 1/2″ body AG (Pioneer) style will be the most common on most agricultural equipment.
What else do I need to make this a complete kit?
Hydraulic Hoses are the only thing missing to make this kit complete.
To connect this third function kit four hydraulic hoses are needed. Pressure Line (Inlet), Tank Line (Outline), (2) work-lines (lines to cylinder). The chart below shows the hoses needed for each kit we sell. The type of hoses are shown below, however you’ll need to measure your machine for the correct lengths. The (2) work-line hoses will be the same length and go to the front of your machine, The pressure and tank lines will need to connect to your power beyond (pressure) and go back to the hydraulic tank (return). See the diagrams below for more information on connecting this valve. Note: Hose lengths will be dependent on where the valve body is mounted.