This directional D03 solenoid control valve spool uses solenoids to pull the spool and change the direction of hydraulic oil. This spool directly controls the start, stop and direction of fluid flow. It also can be used as the pilot-operated valve, which could operate other valves. The water-resistant Deutsch connections makes it great for damp environments. DIN connections are also a great option for easy installation.
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool controls double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
C Spool (Closed Center)
- A & B Ports are closed in the neutral position, and designed for double-acting cylinders.
- T port is closed to tank in the neutral position, and is designed for use on closed-center hydraulic systems. No load sensing options are available on this valve.
D Spool (Motor Control)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, D spool works for non-load holding applications such as motors and horizontal cylinders
- A and B ports are open to Tank in neutral position
H Spool (Open Center
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position
- All four ports are open in neutral position
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle.
- 12 or 24V
This D03 solenoid control valve spool comes in our third function kits and 15 GPM control valves.
There are no reviews yet.