Pressure Compensating Variable Flow Control Valve with Relief Valve
- Used to stop or start a hydraulic motor or cylinder
- Can vary speed over wide range
- Once set, will maintain constant speed even with variation of loads
- Excess flow is returned to tank or can be used to power another function
- Adjustable Flow Rate: 0-16 GPM
- Internal Adjustable Relief Valve (preset to 1500 PSI)
- Cast Iron Body
- Buna N O-Ring Seals
- Port Size: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16)
- Max Working Pressure: 3000 PSI
- IN: Inlet Port
- CF (Controlled Flow): flow coming from this port is pressure compensated and proportional. Flow can vary from closed to fully open depending on the position of the lever.
- EX (Excess Flow): Flow coming from this port is pressure compensated. If lever is set to 0 all flow will exit the valve from this port.
Relief Valve Operation:
- Comes preset at 1500 PSI
- Relief valve can be adjusted anywhere from 500 PSI to 3000 PSI
- Remove acorn nut to adjust pressure
- Turn set screw clock wise to increase pressure setting
- One complete turn of set screw increases/decreases pressure by 300 PSI
- EX Port must be plumbed back to tank for relief valve to operate
There are no reviews yet.