The Summit Hydraulics Hydraulic In-Line Adjustable Variable Flow Control Valve w/ Free Reverse Flow, 3/8″ NPT works great on any hydraulic system. The valve is used to provide flow control and shut-off in one direction with free reverse flow in the opposite direction. Precision control allows you to provide the exact amount of flow you need to for the hydraulic system. Rotate the handle to the exact flow setting you need.
Our flow control valve assembly easily installs in-line for convenience and easy access for the user.
- Hydraulic In-Line Adjustable Variable Flow Control Valve w/ Free Reverse Flow, 3/8″ NPT
- Zinc plated adjustment knob allows for precise valve setting
- Set screw allows handle to be locked in place
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Carbon Steel body with black oxide finish
- Opening Pressure: 7.25 PSI
- Max Flow Rating: 15 GPM (60 L/Min)
- Max Flow: 15.85 GPM (60 l/m)
- Max Pressure Rating: 5000 PSI
- Buna N O-Ring Seals
- 3/8″ NPT threaded Ports
Check out our list of Summit Hydraulics flow control valves here! Our in-line adjustable flow control valves come in 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ sizes to meet most hydraulic requirements!