Pressure Compensating Variable Flow Control Valve
- Used to stop or start a hydraulic motor or cylinder
- Can vary speed over wide range
- Once set, will maintain constant speed even with variation of loads
- Excess flow is returned to tank or can be used to power another function
- Adjustable Flow Rate: 0-30 GPM
- Cast Iron Body
- Buna N O-Ring Seals
- Port Size: 3/4” NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Brand FC51-3/4 / PFC51-3/4
- IN: Inlet Port
- CF (Controlled Flow): flow coming from this port is pressure compensated and proportional. Flow can vary from closed to fully open depending on the position of the lever.
- EX (Excess Flow): Flow coming from this port is pressure compensated. If lever is set to 0 all flow will exit the valve from this port.