Pilot-Operated Pressure Relief Valve; 6 GPM; Adjustable; 3000 PSI; #8 SAE (3/4-16 ORB)
This pilot-operated adjustable pressure relief valve limits the pressure at port 1 (on bottom of valve) by relieving pressure at port 2 (on side of valve) when relief pressure is reached. This valve is typically installed to limit pressure on the outlet of a pump or to limit pressure going to a hydraulic cylinder or motor. This relief pressure is preset at 1800 PSI when shipped. The valve has a minimum pressure of 400 PSI and a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI.
- Adjustable relief setting
- Relief pressure set at a default of 1800 PSI for shipping
- Fast-acting differential area relief
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body
- Port Size: #8 SAE (3/4-16 ORB) Female Ports
- Max Flow: 6 GPM
- Max Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Min Pressure: 400 PSI
- Preset Pressure: 1800 PSI
Click Here for a Direct-Acting 20 GPM Pressure Relief Valve
There are no reviews yet.