Third Function Kit for John Deere 1025R, 1023E and 1026R Tractors
Models w/ 120R, 120R MSL, D120, and H120 loaders
Need to add a new function to your John Deere 1025R, 1023E and 1026R Tractor? This Summit Hydraulics complete third function kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function with ease. Best of all, you can do it without breaking the bank for an OEM kit or without sacrificing quality.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This tractor 3rd function valve kit is operated using the power beyond port and return to tank port. Once installed, the kit will allow you to use multiple functions (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple) in conjunction with your new one.
If you want to use the Summit Third Function Kit in unison with the Summit 1025R, 1023E and 1026R Power Beyond Kit or a John Deere factory power beyond kit, then you can pick it from the drop-down menu above or use this add-on kit to make it work!
The included Summit Hydraulics joystick handle replaces your existing handle for convenience. It easily attaches onto the existing joystick shaft with the included removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws. The joystick’s two integrated momentary push button switches allow you to open and close your cylinder with the push of a button. Complete with a comfortable, ergonomic design, you’ll love how it feels in your grip. Besides being stylish and feeling great, the switch also features a fully weatherproof design so you can use it in bad weather without worry.
Black powder coated brackets and zinc coated hardware make an excellent addition to the kit! It looks great, protects your equipment against the elements and maximizes longevity!
3rd function hydraulic kit serves as an aftermarket alternative to John Deere’s 028BLVBXX10370, 028BLVBLV11143 Third Function Kits and Artillian’s HDK-120R-PTL Third Function Kit.
- Ergonomic design with two momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source, necessary for full usage
- Wiring Harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- 12v solenoid operated valve
- Joystick handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve mounting bracket (including hardware)
- Quick coupler mounting bracket (including hardware)
- 1/4” Body ISO 5675 Agricultural Female Couplers
- 1/4” Body ISO 5675 Agricultural Male Couplers
- Assorted dust caps
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Adapters & fittings
- Installation instructions
For more information, we have third function resources available.
There are no reviews yet.