Third Function Kit for Bobcat Tractor CT2025, CT2035, CT2040, CT2535, CT2540 Series Tractors.
Fitment: Bobcat Tractor CT2025, CT2035, CT2040, CT2535, CT2540 w/ FL7 & FL8 Loader.
NOTE: This kit was designed on a tractor without a Backhoe. Potential hose length, and hose routing interference could occur. Please contact us if you see any issues during installation.
Front third functions are essential to subcompact tractors but it helps to have an easy way to add one. Bobcat Tractor CT2025, CT2035, CT2040, CT2535, CT2540 Series Tractors owners need to hear about Summit Hydraulics’ complete third function kit! This allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Bobcat Tractor CT2025, CT2035, CT2040, CT2535, CT2540. The valve mounts onto your tractor frame for easy maintenance and removal. Best of all, this third function kit saves you money compared to an OEM kit and doesn’t sacrifice quality.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow Tilt
- Snow Blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This kit is operated using the power beyond port and return to tank port. Unlike diverter valves, you can use multiple functions (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple) in conjunction with your new one with this kit.
Summit Hydraulics’ joystick handle replaces your existing handle for convenience. It attaches onto the existing joystick shaft because of removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws. You can open and close your cylinder with a push of the joystick’s two integrated momentary push button switches. The joystick feels great in your hand because of its comfortable, ergonomic design. A fully weatherproof design also makes it versatile in any climate.
To ease front loader arm removal process, quick couplers are included in the kit. They use a 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Couplers.
Black powder coated brackets and zinc coated hardware are another reason to love Summit Hydraulics’ kit. It looks great, protects your equipment against the elements and maximizes longevity!
- Ergonomic design with two momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source, necessary for full usage
- Wiring Harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- 12v solenoid operated valve
- Joystick handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve mounting bracket (including hardware)
- Quick coupler mounting bracket (including hardware)
- 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Female Couplers
- 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Male Couplers
- Assorted dust caps
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Adapters & fittings
- Installation instructions
For more information, we have third function resources available.
There are no reviews yet.