Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit for Kioti CX2510, DK4210, DK4510, DK4710, DK5010, DK5310, DK5510, DK6010 Series Tractors
Fitment: Kioti CX2510, DK4210, DK4510, DK4710, DK5010, DK5310, DK5510, DK6010 Series Tractors w/ factory installed rear remotes
This all-in-one rear remote valve kit is designed to install on Kioti CX2510, DK4210, DK4510, DK4710, DK5010, DK5310, DK5510, DK6010 Series. This kit will add rear remote connections. This allows you to easily control various hydraulic implements in the rear using our Summit Hydraulics joystick and/or switchbox controls. You can add two, three, or four rear remote coupler sets to your machine.
Third function commonly used to add:
- Log Splitter
- Disc Mower
- Rear Blade
The kit requires minimal basic tools and no prior hydraulic experience to install. It will mount directly to your ROPS Bar. The kit will act independently from the other hydraulic valves on your machine.
Kioti w/o Rear Remotes will connect to the power beyond port and return to tank port.
Kioiti w/ Rear Remotes will connect to the two “quick connect” on the rear remotes. These are the couplers often used to connect a backhoe and then are connected to each other when the backhoe is not in use.
NOTE: The rear remote connections on your machine will be 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Female Couplers. The hoses for your implements will need 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Male Couplers.
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has two or four integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. This joystick would control the first and potentially the second function/spool(s) of our valve. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
For different variations, the kit includes two or three button momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position.
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Port Sizes:
- Work Ports: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16 ORB) Female Thread
- Pressure & Return Ports: #10 SAE (7/8- 14 ORB) Thread
- Switch Box with two or three momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- Switch Box with Harness
- Valve harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
- Valve Harness with Deutsch connectors
- Optional 10′ and 20′ Extension Harness Available
- Ergonomic design with two or four momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Control valve
- Joystick (Two or Four Button) and/or Switchbox (Two or Three Switch) – with mounting bracket
- Valve Harness(es)
- 1/2″ ISO 5675 Agricultural/Pioneer Style Couplers
- Quick coupler dust caps
- ROPS mounting bracket & hardware
- Hydraulic connection hoses for pressure and return lines and power beyond hookup
- Installation instructions