Monoblock Hydraulic Directional Control Valve, 2 Spool, 31 GPM
This monoblock valve is a hydraulic directional control valve. These manual operated valves are used to start and stop fluid flow into hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors.
- Used to operate hydraulic cylinders (Double-Acting or Single-Acting)
- Install rear remotes on a tractor
- 2 spool manual operated valve with compact design allows for installations in tight areas
- All spools are standard double acting with spring return to neutral position which are ideal for double acting cylinders
- Used for open center systems (Pump to Tank Flow) – closed center option available
- Anti-drop load checks on each spool
- Precision ground and hard chrome-plated spools assure a long life
- High-tensile strength cast iron monoblock construction
- SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- Vertical or horizontal handle mount
- Adjustable Relief Valve Range: 1500 to 3625 PSI
- Preset Pressure Relief: 2,610 PSI
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 3625 PSI, T = 725 PSI, A & B = 4350 PSI
- Flow Rating: 31 GPM (117.35 l/min)
- A & B Work Ports: #16 SAE O-Ring (1 5⁄16 – 12) Thread
- Inlet Port: #16 SAE O-Ring (1 5⁄16 – 12) Thread
- Outlet Port: #16 SAE O-Ring (1 5⁄16 – 12) Thread
- N Port: #16 SAE O-Ring (1 5⁄16 – 12) Thread
- 3 – 5/16” Mounting Holes
- Made in Europe
Will this valve work for my application?
You’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve less than 31 GPM? If installing on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself.
- Do you have an open-center hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet. These valves are setup for use on open-center hydraulic systems.
How do I connect this 2 spool valve to my hydraulic system?
This Monoblock Hydraulic Manual Control Valve has a pressure line (Inlet), tank line (outlet), work ports (A/B ports that go to hydraulic cylinder or motor), and optional power beyond port (N Port, used to connect valves downstream).
There are no reviews yet.