Electric Hydraulic Double Acting Directional Control Valve, 2 Spool, 25 GPM
This double acting hydraulic control valve controls the flow of hydraulic fluid in/out of a hydraulic cylinder or motor (depending on spool type). These valves add additional auxiliary hydraulic functions or replace a current hydraulic control valve. This operates as a two station, open-center, series configuration setup.
Three Spool Options Available:
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool controls double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
C Spool (Closed Center)
- A & B Ports are closed in the neutral position, and designed for double-acting cylinders.
- T port is closed to tank in the neutral position, and is designed for use on closed-center hydraulic systems. No load sensing options are available on this valve.
D Spool (Motor Control)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, D spool works for non-load holding applications such as motors and horizontal cylinders
- A and B ports are open to Tank in neutral position
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 25 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #12 SAE (1 1⁄16 – 12 ORB) female thread Work Ports
- #16 SAE (1 5/16 -12 ORB) female thread Outlet (Tank) Port
- #12 SAE (1 1⁄16 – 12 ORB) female thread Inlet (Pressure) Port
- Switch includes a 3′ switch harness and 5′ extension valve harness for a total of 8′ between switch and valve
- Momentary push button rocker switch box allows for easy control
- Mountable Switch Bracket
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle.
There are no reviews yet.