Electric Hydraulic Double Acting Directional Control Valve, 1 Spool, 25 GPM
This double acting hydraulic control valve is designed to control the flow of hydraulic fluid in/out of a hydraulic cylinder or motor (depending on spool type). These valves can be used to add additional auxiliary hydraulic functions or replace a current hydraulic control valve. This operates as a two station, open-center, series configuration setup.
Three Spool Options Available:
A Spool (Controls Double Acting Cylinders)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, A spool controls double acting cylinders
- A and B ports are closed to Tank in neutral position
D Spool (Motor Control)
- All spools are double acting with spring return to neutral position, D spool works for non-load holding applications such as motors and horizontal cylinders
- A and B ports are open to Tank in neutral position
C Spool (Closed Center)
- For use on closed-center hydraulic systems
- A & B Work Ports are closed to tank in the neutral position
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 25 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Port Sizes
- #12 SAE (1 1⁄16 – 12 ORB) female thread Work Ports
- #12 SAE (1 1⁄16 – 12 ORB) female thread Outlet (Tank) Port
- #12 SAE (1 1⁄16 – 12 ORB) female thread Inlet (Pressure) Port
- Switch includes a 3′ switch harness and 5′ extension valve harness for a total of 8′ between switch and valve
- Momentary push button rocker switch box allows for easy control
- Mountable Switch Bracket
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
Will this valve work for my application?
You’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Is the flow through this valve between 15 GPM and 25 GPM? If you’re unsure about the flow and you’re installing this on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics – “Pump Flow” – of the data sheet. If not installing on a tractor The GPM flow may be printed on the pump itself or inside the manual for the pump.
- Do you have an open-center or closed hydraulic system? If you’re installing this on a tractor please check tractor-data.com, it will say under the hydraulics of the data sheet whether it’s an open-center or closed-center hydraulic system. Open-center systems are by far the most common on tractors. You can select if this valve is for use on open or closed hydraulic systems. NOTE: None of our valves have load-sensing capabilities.
- Are you operating a hydraulic cylinder or a hydraulic motor? If you’re operating a hydraulic cylinder you’ll need to get “A” spools for double acting cylinders, if you’re operating a hydraulic motor you’ll need “D” spools for motor control. Note: “D” spools cannot be used for operating hydraulic cylinders and “A” spools cannot be used to operate hydraulic motors.
Example Connections (Theses are just some examples, more are possible):