Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit with Front Third Function for LS MT342, MT347, MT352, MT357 Series Tractors
Fitment: LS MT342, MT347, MT352, MT357 Series Tractors w/ LL4106 Loader.
This all-in-one rear remote valve kit with front 3rd function is designed to install on your LS MT342, MT347, MT352, MT357 Series to add rear remote connections and a third function. This allows you to easily control various hydraulic implements in the front and rear using our Summit Hydraulics joystick and/or switchbox controls. You can add two, three, or four rear remote coupler sets to your machine and a third function in the front.
Third function commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
The kit requires minimal basic tools and no prior hydraulic experience to install. It will mount directly to your ROPS Bar. The kit will act independently from the other hydraulic valves on your machine.
LS Tractor w/o Backhoe will connect to the power beyond port on the loader valve and return to tank port.
LS Tractor w/ Backhoe will connect to the power beyond loop using the two “quick connect” couplers. These are the couplers often used to connect a backhoe and then are connected to each other when the backhoe is not in use.
NOTE: The rear remote connections on your machine will be 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Female Couplers. The hoses for your implements will need 1/2″ Body AG ISO 5675 Male Couplers. The mid mount and loader mount use 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Couplers.
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has two integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. This joystick would control the first function/spool of our valve. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
For different variations, the kit also includes one, two or three button momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position.
NOTE: One spool is dedicated to the front third function. The remaining spools (3, 2 or 1) will be dedicated to rear remotes.
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- Work Ports: #8 SAE (3/4 – 16 ORB) Female Thread
- Pressure & Return Ports: #10 SAE (7/8- 14 ORB) Thread
- Switch Box with one, two or three momentary rocker switches that spring automatically to the neutral position
- Switch Box with Harness
- Valve harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
- Valve Harness with Deutsch connectors
- Optional 10′ and 20′ Extension Harness Available
- Ergonomic design with two momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Nominal Voltage Tolerance +/- 10%
- Power Rating: 37 Watts
- Amps: 3.08
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Control valve
- Joystick (Two Button) and/or Switchbox (One, Two or Three Switch) – with mounting bracket
- Valve Harness(es)
- 1/2″ ISO 5675 Agricultural/Pioneer Style Couplers
- 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Couplers
- Quick coupler dust caps
- ROPS mounting bracket & hardware
- Mid Mount Bracket
- Hydraulic connection hoses for pressure and return lines and power beyond hookup
- Installation instructions