A hydraulic multiplier is a hydraulic diverter selector valve that allows you to easily add additional rear remotes to your tractor. Keep in mind that this isn’t a hydraulic control valve. This means the hydraulic multiplier does not control the fluid in and out of a cylinder (see our monoblocks), only what cylinders will receive the fluid from a control valve already installed.
The switch box control features 5 separate rocker switches which allow you to select circuits 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 separately or simultaneously. The anodized mounting bracket is fully protected against corrosion and offers quick and easy installation, the industrial-grade enclosure and switch are weatherproofed for durability. A 12ft wiring harness with weatherproof connectors is also included.
- Universal 5 circuit hydraulic multiplier
- Can operate with both double or single-acting cylinders
- Use with open, closed or FPC Hydraulic systems.
- Anodized body for durability and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty chemical-proof and weather-resistant 12V DC solenoid valves (24V coils can be ordered)
- Up to 3000 PSI
Commonly used to add:
- Snow blowers
- Other hydraulic equipment
- Manifold block with 12V solenoid valves
- Lighted rocker switch box with mounting bracket
- Zip ties
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 60-day returns policy
- Proudly made in the USA
Will this kit work with my machine?
This is a universal valve kit and is designed to be used with all models and makes of tractors. There are three factors that determine if it will work with your machine if you’re still unsure.
- Flow through your current rear remotes
Our Hydraulic Multiplier kits have a max flow of 20 GPM (or 40 GPM with this kit), which will be fine for the vast majority of machines on the market. If your unsure about flow, please visit tractordata.com, find your machine, and look for “pump flow”. If it’s less than 20 GPM our valves will work great.
- Type of couplers on your current rear remotes
The standard couplers that are included in our multiplier kits are the Push/Pull 1/2″ Body Pioneer (Agricultural) Style Couplers. As an alternative we do offer an option for John Deere “Old Style” Couplers if needed. If you’re unsure about quick coupler styles and sizes please view our Quick Coupler FAQ Page. Two male couplers are included in the kit which attach to your current rear remotes via hoses, and twelve female couplers are included to then run hoses to your implements.
If you’ve checked these points our multiplier kits will work for you.
NOTE: Product image is not reflective of actual product. Image shows six circuits when this kit includes only five.