Size: 3/8″ Body with 3/8″ NPT Thread
- Heavy Duty Design with 5,076 PSI Rating
- Max Flow Rate: 12.15 GPM
- Locking sleeve helps prevent accidental disconnects
- Compact profile with high flow performance
- Harden steel construction with anti-corrosive plating
- Sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize life of the coupler
- Valve design that allows for a minimal pressure drops and one hand operation
- Seals are rated for operating temperatures up to 250°F
|Parker FE Series||FEM-372-6FP||FEM-371-6FP|
|Safeway FFE49 Series||FF491-3||FF495-3|
|Faster FFH Series||FFH06 38NPT M||FFH06 38NPT F|
|Eaton Aeroquip FD89||FD89-1002-06-06||FD89-1001-06-06|
|Snap Tite 74 Series||74N6-6F||74C6-6F|
|Stucchi FIRG Series||800801005||800801004|
|Dixon HT Series||HT3F3||3HTF3|
|DNP PLT4 Series||FF-HPG-06-06N-NPT||FF-HPG-06-06C-NPT|
Used two sets of the 3/8 inch with 3/8 npt thread to replace the off brand ag couplers that went on my third function Kubota valve. Now there are no leaks and messes in disconnecting or connecting my plow.
I love the way these screwed in place. I used it on a maxjax car lift. Which was prone to leak hydraulic fluid at the base. Now no more mess and happy I decided to do this.
These couplers work real well and are priced right! I have 8 of these couplers for over two years and all still work like the day I bought them!
These quick connects are massive and better built compared to the originals I got with my Max Jax about 7 years ago. I saw some of the hydraulic fluid leaking at each base of my lift and it appeared to be quick disconnects so I ordered these.