Summit HPC Couplings are designed to work at 10,000 PSI. Primary applications include High Pressure Jacks, Hydraulic Tools and Torque Equipment and Rescue Tools.
- True push/pull connection allow for quick connection and disconnection
- Safety Sleeve Lock prevents accidental disconnects
- Slim Profile and compact design
- Hardened High Strength Steel provides long working life and durability
- Pressure Rating: 10,000 PSI
- Nominal Flow Rating: 6 GPM
- Burst Pressure Rating: 40,000 PSI
- Body Size: 3/8”
- Port Size: 3/8” NPT Thread
- Temperature Range: -15 Deg F to 400 Deg F
- Female Coupler Length: 2.56”
- Male Nipple Length: 2.19”
- Connected Length: 3.51”
- Parker TC Series
- Female: TC-371
- Male: TC-372
- Eaton Aeroquip FD35 Series
- Set: FD35-1000-06-06
- Female: FD35-1001-06-06
- Male: FD35-1002-06-06
Look at these from several other sites and this was by far the best price, getting them here quick just it made that much better!
worked great & came in on time!
Excited to see that this type of product was available on Amazon.