Hydraforce PD12-32-0-N-110 Directional Controls, Piloted Directional Valve, 2-Position 2-Way, Internal Vent, Normally Closed
Hydraforce Part Number: PD12-32-0-N-110
Seal Kit: SK12-3N-MM Buna N
The PD12-32 is a screw-in, cartridge style, pilot-operated, spool type, normally closed, hydraulic directional valve.
In neutral position the valve blocks flow from port 2 to 3. The spring chamber is internally vented to port 3. On remote pilot signal at port 1, the valve’s spool shifts to allow flow from port 2 to 3 unidirectionally. Pressure on port 3 will directly (1:1) affect the pilot pressure required and must be added to the bias spring value.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Industry common cavity.
- 241 bar (3500 psi)
Maximum internal leakage:
- 245 ml/min (15 in³/min) At 207 bar (3000 psi)
- 0 lpm (0 gpm) From port 1 and 2 with sealed spool
Operating fluid temperature:
- -40 to 120 °C (-40 to 248 °F)
- 12-size-3-way Cavities
Cartridge installation torque:
- 44.7 to 50.2 N-m (33 to 37 ft-lb)