Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota BX23S, BX1880, BX2380, and BX2680 Tractors
BX1880, BX2380, and BX2680: LA344, LA344S Loaders
BX23S: LA340, LA340S Loaders
This all-in-one, complete third function valve kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota BX23S, BX1880, BX2380, and BX2680 Tractors in conjunction with any other hydraulic implements! Best of all, this high-quality kit beats the price of an OEM kit without sacrificing any quality!
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
Powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve, this 3rd function kit will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
An included joystick handle replaces the existing handle on your tractor. The Summit joystick will attach onto the existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws. The joystick also features two integrated momentary push button switches to open and close the cylinder with a push of a button. A comfortable ergonomic design and a fully weatherproof additionally makes the joystick very user-friendly and tough.
Summit Hydraulics’ Third Function Kit directly bolts onto the chassis to maximize valve bracket support strength and clearance. The mounting brackets are powder coated and zinc coated to protect against the elements and maximize longevity
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
- Wiring Harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #8 SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- 12v Solenoid Operated Valve
- Joystick Handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with 2 weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- Quick Coupler Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- 3 – 1/4” Body ISO 7241-B Female Couplers
- 3 – 1/4” Body ISO 7241-B Male Couplers
- Dust Caps
- 4 – Hydraulic Hose Assemblies (To Connect Valve and (1) Hydraulic Cylinder)
- Zip Ties
- Installation Instructions
For more information, we have third function resources available.
Greg Wright –
I really appreciate the value of this kit, and ease of install. After installing I had a slight leak between solenoid and valve body. I called customer service and he asked me if I removed the cardboard backing. Make sure you remove the backing. It looks like a gasket. After That no signs of leaks. I recommend this product to any other BX ers.