Third Function Valve Kit for Kubota BX1860, BX1870, BX2360, BX2370, BX2660, BX2670 Tractors
This all in one Kubota third function valve kit allows you to add an electronically controlled hydraulic function to your Kubota BX1860, BX1870, BX2360, BX2370, BX2660, BX2670 Tractors without the need for expensive factory add-ons.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This 3rd function valve kit is powered by the power beyond port of your existing loader valve which will allow you to use multiple functions at the same time (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple).
Kit includes joystick handle that replaces your existing handle and has 2 integrated momentary push button switches so you can open and close your cylinder with a push of a button. Our joystick handle has a comfortable ergonomic design and is fully weatherproof. The handle will attach onto existing joystick shaft using the removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws.
- Kubota 3rd function valve joystick
- Ergonomic design with 2 momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source
Valve Body Features:
- Best third function valve for Kubota
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- #8 SAE O-Ring ports ensure solid seal and prevent blockages
- 12v Solenoid Operated Valve
- Joystick Handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with 2 weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- Quick Coupler Mounting Bracket (including hardware)
- 3 – 1/4” Body ISO 7241-B Female Couplers
- 3 – 1/4” Body ISO 7241-B Male Couplers
- Dust Caps
- 4 – Hydraulic Hose Assemblies (To Connect Valve and (1) Hydraulic Cylinder)
- Zip Ties
- Installation Instructions
Had a minor issue with a cracked connector, Summit immediately sent a replacement out. Great customer service, good kit, works as advertised.
Bought this because it was quite a bit cheaper than other 3rd function kits I looked at. Installing on a Kubota BX2380 tractor. All of the parts seem top notch especially for being $200 – $300 cheaper than other kits. Instructions are pretty good but need more pictures to go along with them.