Third Function Kit for John Deere 2025R, 2026R Tractors
Models w/ 120R, 120R MSL Loaders
If you want a new front function for your 2018+ John Deere 2025R, 2026R Tractor and want an all-inclusive kit, then Summit Hydraulics has a kit for you. This Summit Hydraulics complete third function kit allows you to easily add an electronically controlled hydraulic function. Designed to fit onto your model’s front end loader, the valve mounting location can be easily accessed for maintenance and removal. Best of all, you can add this kit without breaking the bank for an OEM kit or without sacrificing quality.
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow Tilt
- Snow Blower
(Not designed for tractors with cabs or closed cabs)
This tractor 3rd function valve kit is operated using the power beyond port and return to tank port. You can add multiple functions (i.e. curl bucket and close grapple) in conjunction with your new one, unlike a diverter kit.
If you want to use the Summit Third Function Kit in unison with the Summit 2025R, 2026R Power Beyond Kit or a John Deere factory power beyond kit, then you can pick it from the drop-down menu above or use this add-on kit to make it work!
The included Summit Hydraulics joystick handle conveniently replaces your existing handle. Just attach it to the existing joystick shaft with the included removable adapter bushings and adjustment screws and you’re all ready to go. The joystick’s two integrated momentary push button switches allow you to open and close your cylinder at the push of a button. The joystick is not only useful, but also comfortable and ergonomic; you’ll love how it feels in your grip. A fully weatherproof design also lets you use it in humid, wet conditions.
Quick disconnect couplers also come in the kit to ease front loader arm removal process. They use a 1/4” body ISO 5675 Agricultural style.
Black powder coated brackets and zinc coated hardware are just another perk of this kit! It looks great, protects your equipment against the elements and maximizes longevity!
Note: Compatibility includes Generation 2 2018+ models. If your 2025R and 2026R is older than 2018 or a Generation 1 model, this kit is not compatible.
- Ergonomic design with two momentary push button switches
- Fully weatherproof
- Mounts on existing loader joystick shaft
- Removable adapter bushings designed to fit any joystick shaft
- Connects to 12v power source, necessary for full usage
- Wiring Harness uses Deutsch environmentally sealed connections for great functionality in harsh weather
Valve Body Features:
- Solid aluminum housing designed for rugged use
- Max Operating Pressure: P = 5080 PSI, T = 3050 PSI, A & B = 5080 PSI
- Flow Rating: 15 GPM
- Aluminum Body
- 3000 PSI Rated
- 12v solenoid operated valve
- Joystick handle with 2 momentary push button switches
- Wiring harness with weatherproof Deutsch connectors
- Valve mounting bracket (including hardware)
- Quick coupler mounting bracket (including hardware)
- 1/4” Body ISO 5675 Agricultural Female Couplers
- 1/4” Body ISO 5675 Agricultural Male Couplers
- Assorted dust caps
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Adapters & fittings
- Installation instructions
For more information, we have third function resources available.
There are no reviews yet.