Third Function and Power Beyond Add-On Kit for John Deere 2025R, 2026R Tractors
Models w/ 120R, 120R MSL Loaders
- Add a front third function and routes hydraulic pressure to the rear
- Does not cause pre-existing functions to lose functionality
- Allows for use of Summit Hydraulics’ Power Beyond Kit and Third Function Kit together
- Allows for use of John Deere OEM Power Beyond Kit and Summit’s Third Function Kit together
- Kit is not compatible with OEM third function kit
- Fits John Deere 2025R, 2026R Tractors
The Summit Hydraulics Third Function and Power Beyond Add-On Kit for John Deere 2025R, 2026R allows you to connect Summit Hydraulics’ third function kit and power beyond kit at the same time! If you have a factory, OEM power beyond kit, then you can also use this kit to use Summit’s third function kit and your OEM power beyond kit in unison. Once you purchase this kit and the corresponding third function/power beyond kits, you’ll be ready to add a front third function to your John Deere 2025R, 2026R and simultaneously route hydraulic pressure to the rear via the Power Beyond Port. Best of all, this kit uses a control valve and will not divert fluid from any existing implements to operate your new functions. This allows you to add additional functions to the front and additional functions to the rear of the tractor without losing any functionality to factory functions. If you are looking to add both a grapple in the front and a log splitter in the rear, then this kit provides the best solution to add front and rear functionality, with an additional purchase of a third function kit and power beyond kit (sold separately).
Commonly used to add:
- Snowplow tilt
- Snow blower
- Log splitter
There are no reviews yet.