Manual Single Rear Remote Kit for Kioti CX2510 Series Tractors
Fitment: Kioti CX2510 w/ KL2510 Loader
Rear remotes are an important feature to any Kioti CX2510 Series. Summit Hydraulics has the perfect solution to add them to your tractor. The Summit Hydraulics Complete Manual Single Rear Remote Kit adds a rear implement and keeps the ability to control the front loader. A manual 45-degree lever turns easily to divert flow between the two circuits: the added function, and the existing function. Attached to Roll Over Protection Safety (ROPs) via a clamp style mechanism, this design allows for minor adjustability based on comfort. Our hydraulic multiplier kit has all the quality of an OEM kit without the high price tag of one.
Commonly used to add:
- log splitter
- disc mower
- rear blade
The Summit Hydraulics Manual Single Rear Remote Kit allows you to easily add another hydraulic circuit/function to a John Deere compact tractor. Instead of removing a hydraulic line from a different function to add your new function, this kit will make it easier to add remotes. Adding this manual hydraulic multiplier diverter kit adds an additional function by diverting hydraulic flow to the current function on the tractor. A manual lever controls the unit and easily moves into either position.
Summit’s Hydraulic Multiplier uses an extremely versatile design that works with different systems. It works with double or single acting cylinders and can be used on open, closed or FPC hydraulics systems.
In the field, your tractor is probably no stranger to abuse. With a heavy-duty design, this valve will stand up against anything you throw at it. A weatherproof design also helps the valve withstand wear and tear from Mother Nature.
- 20 GPM Hydraulic Flow Capacity
- 3000 PSI Rating
- 3/4-16 ORB (-08) Thread Ports
- Rear ports: 1-1/2″ on center
- 2 Mounting Holes: 1/4″ and 2-3/4″ on Center
- Block Dimensions: 3-1/2″ L x 3″ H x 2″ W
- HM1 Bracket (including hardware)
- Roll Over Protection (ROPs) Clamping Bracket (including hardware)
- Hydraulic Hose Assemblies
- 1/2″ Push Pull Female Couplers
- 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Female Couplers
- 3/8″ ISO 7241-A Style Male Couplers
- Hydraulic Multiplier Valve
- Adapters & Fittings
- Installation Instructions
For more information, we have hydraulic multiplier resources available.